FuboTV offers an array of sports channels and live TV. Recently in 2021, it became available on smart TVs like those from LG. People can use the activation code on FuboTV/lg tv to sign in and start using Fubo on their LG TV. You can also stream Fubo on your LG smart TV by simply installing the streaming service’s app and using your credentials to log in.
After that, use AirPlay to stream FuboTV content on your LGTV. Note that LG smart TVs from 2018 to 2021 models are only compatible with the FuboTV platform. So, you must first check whether you have a compatible model. If yes, you can easily get FuboTV on your model and start watching content.
How to install FuboTV on LG Smart TV
Use these easy pointers to successfully install FubuTV on your smart TV from LG.
POINT TO NOTE: Find out if the model of your LG smart TV is compatible with FuboTV by going to its ‘Settings.’ From there, go to ‘General menu’ and then ‘About TV.’ Now select ‘TV Information’ and after that, ‘Serial number.’
- Turn on your LG Smart TV.
- Now on the home screen of the device, access the ‘LG Content Store.’
- Hit the ‘Search’ icon on the screen.
- In the search bar, input ‘FuboTV.’
- Click ‘FuboTV.’
- After that, tap the ‘Install’ button. This will begin the application’s download process on your smart TV.
- Upon the completion of the installation process, launch FuboTV.
- Now, hit the ‘Sign in’ button.
- Input your FuboTV account’s login credentials.
- That’s it. Now you can start streaming FuboTV on your smart TV from LG.
Activate FuboTV on LG Smart TV
You can activate the application of FuboTV on an LG smart TV by getting a Fubotv/lg tv activation code. Follow these steps to sign in with a code and start streaming.
- Go to the official FuboTV website.
- The welcome screen will open. Here tap the ‘Sign in’ button, which is below the ‘Start free trial’ button in red.
- After that, use the option ‘Sign in with email.’
- You will see a keyboard on your screen.
- Either use this option or the one beside it, which is ‘Sign in with a code.’
- You will see the message, ‘Go to Fubo.tv/connect’ on the screen.
- Input the code that you get in your email. It is a 6-digit long code.
- Now your FuboTV has been activated on LG smart TV. You can now access excellent sports content.
Watch FuboTV Via AirPlay on Your LG TV
Older models of LG TVs aren’t compatible with Fubo. If you own one of them, use AirPlay to stream FuboTV content.
1. Turn on AirPlay on your LG Smart TV
Turning on AirPlay on an LG smart TV is a mandatory step to stream FuboTV on your LG TV.
- To turn on AirPlay, hit the ‘Home’ button on your LG smart TV.
- Below the dashboard, tap the ‘AirPlay’ option.
- After that, click ‘AirPlay and Homekit.’
- Finally, tap ‘Turn on.’
2. Use AirPlay on LG TV to watch content on FuboTV
Now that you have enabled AirPlay use it to stream Fubo content on LG TV. Here are the pointers to use.
- Head to the App Store to install FuboTV on your device.
- Link your LG TV wirelessly.
- Ensure that your Apple device is also connected to the same network.
- Now on your Apple device, launch FuboTV.
- Sign in or make an account on FuboTV.
- Tap to begin watching any content.
- Now, on the application, tap the ‘AirPlay’ icon.
- Your Apple device will pull up a menu list of Apple devices.
- Here, locate your LG smart TV and select it.
- When prompted, allow the needed app permissions.
- Now you can begin watching anything on FuboTV.
Installing FuboTV on Android devices, such as phones and tablets, is also quite simple. Firstly, sign up for FuboTV on its official website. After that, use these pointers.
- Navigate to the Play Store on your phone or tablet.
- On the search bar, input ‘FuboTV.’
- Now, select FuboTV’s app.
- Tap ‘Install.’
- The app will now get installed on your Android device.
- After that, just select ‘Open.’
- FuboTV will launch.
- These steps are the same for installing and using FuboTV on Android TV.
The FuboTV app provides a premium viewing experience to LG smart TV owners. Here are its top features.
- Six users in a subscription plan can get their unique profiles to get a personalized viewing experience.
- LG smart TV app owners can ‘favorite’ their channels. They can then access the top selections and easily access the content they desire to watch.
- Use the ‘Set it and forget it’ functionality to record a series with a single click.
- The ‘Watch Next’ feature allows you to automatically have the subsequent episode as a suggestion.
- You can also record your favorite teams with a single click and watch anytime. All the games for a particular team will get recorded.
Now you can easily watch a variety of sports content on Fubotv/lg tv. Installing and using Fubo on any device is extremely simple. But if you encounter any issues, leave your queries.
How do I know if Fubo is on my smart TV?
Fubo is on all major streaming devices. Smart TVs, browsers, tablets, and mobile devices have FuboTV. You can go to support.fubo.tv and find out whether the device you have is supported by Fubo.
Why am I unable to get Fubo on my LGTV?
It is likely that the model of smart TV you have is not compatible with the FuboTV app. Another cause can be that FuboTV is not available in your country or region.
What do I do if my LGTV isn’t compatible with FuboTV?
If your LG smart TV doesn’t support Fubo, you can still watch its content. To do so, use the screen casting method. Use the ‘Cast’ option on your device to screencast content. Alternatively, choose ‘AirPlay.’
Which smart TVs from LG work well with FuboTV?
LG smart TV models from 2018 onward work well with FuboTV. If you have any of these models, you won’t face compatibility issues while streaming Fubo on LG smart TV.