FuboTV is a leading global streaming platform. It has a great breadth of quality content and interactivity. You can install it on devices such as smart TV, Android, and iOS. To do so, you need to activate it through Fubotv/Samsung tv-connect code. This will let you get the app on your Samsung smart TV.
Apart from this device, you can also install the FuboTV application on any other device, such as a Firestick, Roku, or Chromecast. This guide will help you download the app, install it, and activate it on your smart devices so you can watch premium content uninterruptedly.
How to Install FuboTV
- You must first sign up and then add FuboTV to your device.
- Sign into the app to see a code.
- Enter this code on your smart device to activate FuboTV.
Signing up on FuboTV requires you to follow only a few steps. Use these pointers to sign up quickly on this platform.
- Use a browser to head to the sign-up page of the application.
- Create your account on it.
- You will need to put in your email, password, and zip code.
- After giving this information, hit ‘Continue.’
- Select a plan.
- In the succeeding window, pick the add-ons you want.
- After that, tap ‘Continue.’
- In the end, input your billing data.
- Use a payment method to get the plan.
- You may review the terms of services and agree to them.
- After your sign-up process is complete, choose ‘Start Watching.’
How to Watch FuboTV on Samsung TV
Samsung TV 2015 and above model owners can quickly install FuboTV by navigating to its official website. Here are the essential pointers to adhere to.
- Turn on your smart TV.
- Now link it wirelessly.
- On your remote, hit the ‘Smart Hub’ button.
- Choose the ‘Apps’ option.
- Locate FuboTV through the keyboard on your screen.
- Select the app.
- Now, choose ‘Install’ to download FuboTV on your smart TV.
- Once FubuTV is installed, choose the option to sign in through a code.
- You will see the Fubotv/Samsung tv-connect code on your screen.
- Keep this code somewhere you can access it.
- Now, go to the following URL: fubo.tv/activate.
- Log in with your FuboTV account.
- Input the code that you noted earlier on your Smart TV.
- After that, hit the ‘Activate’ option.
- That’s it. FuboTV is now activated on your smart TV.
POINT TO NOTE: There are many devices on which you can use the FuboTV/Samsung tv-connect code. The service is compatible with Amazon FireTV, Roku, and Android TV. It is also supportive of proprietary operating systems. Xbox 1 users can also use the platform.
Firstly, create an account on FuboTV. After that, download its app. Now follow these points on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Navigate to the Find section and look for FuboTV.
- Download and install the app of FuboTV.
- Choose ‘Open’ and start watching.
How to Install FuboTV on Roku TV
Follow these steps to install and watch FuboTV on your Roku TV.
- Using your Roku remote, go to the ‘Search’ option.
- Find the FuboTV app.
- Hit the right directional button on your Roku remote till you notice ‘Add Channel.’
- Highlight it and hit ‘OK.’
- After Roku installs FuboTV, press ‘OK.’
- Now, select ‘Go to channel’ and hit ‘OK’
- FuboTV will open.
Currently, FuboTV provides three plans. All of them lean more on the pricier side. Here’s the breakdown of the three FuboTV plans.
- It offers 140 channels.
- The Pro plan provides 1000 hours of Cloud DVR.
- This plan costs $74.99 for a single month.
- It offers 200 channels
- The Pro plan provides 1000 hours of cloud DVR.
- This plan costs $84.99 for a single month.
- It offers 240 channels
- The Pro plan provides 1000 hours of cloud DVR.
- This plan costs $94.99 for a single month.
Besides these two plans, FuboTV also provides various add-ons. If you want them, you must be prepared to pay more. The add-ons can be applied to the Pro, Elite, or Ultimate plans. These contain Showtime along with Starz and MGM. You can purchase all of them for $19.99 for one month.
You can also enjoy FuboTV on your Samsung TV via AirPlay. Follow these steps to do so.
- Sign up for FuboTV and install its application on AirPlay.
- Now, open the app and sign in with your account.
- Ensure that your Samsung TV and your AirPlay share the same internet connection.
- Now you can play a video on AirPlay, and it will show on Samsung TV. You just need to choose your TV from the list displayed.
FuboTV can be an expensive streaming service, but it is worth it. You can use the FuboTV-samsung tv-connect link and watch the content of this application on any device. You will certainly find no shortage of entertaining content on the app.
Is the FuboTV application available for free?
No, FuboTV is not free. If you want to try it for free, resort to the 7-day free trial. After that, you need to purchase a plan to continue streaming content.
Why am I unable to install Fubo on my Samsung smart TV?
If you cannot install and watch FuboTV on your Samsung smart TV, update your smart TV’s firmware. Go to ‘Settings’ followed by ‘Support.’ Pick ‘Software update’ followed by ‘Update Now.’
How do I watch FuboTV on my Android TV?
Install FuboTV on your Android TV using the Google Play Store. Click on the FuboTV application and tap ‘Install.’ After the download finishes, click ‘Open.’ Sign in through the email address and password linked to your FuboTV and start watching content.
On which smart TV can I watch FuboTV?
You can watch FuboTV on various platforms, such as Fire TV devices, Android OS 5.0 or higher devices, Android-based Sony, Sharp, and TCL TVs. You can also watch FuboTV on Hisense 2020 and newer versions and your iPhone, iPad, and iPod.