It was your dream to watch FuboTV on your new Vizio TV, but you’re unaware in terms of Fubotv/vizio-connect. So, are you going to give up and watch something else instead?
No!! You can’t give up on your dreams, no matter how small they are. So, here’s the thing, you’re gonna learn to connect FuboTv on your Vizio TV set. Done?
Great, now let’s move it and connect you with excellent shows on FuboTV.
FuboTV/vizio-connect | Installing And Connecting To FuboTV on Vizio Television
To be honest, connecting FuboTV to your Vizio TV set is as easy as ABC. Therefore, it’ll take you a minute or two to understand the process.
And once you finally do, it’ll take even less time to install and connect to FuboTV. So, instead of fretting about how to watch Fubo on Vizio, find out easy steps to connect these marvelous creations.
How to Install FuboTV on Your Vizio Television?
If you didn’t know, new generation Vizio TV sets come with an installed FuboTV app. Therefore, all you have to do is find your FuboTV app on the Television and run it errorlessly.
Let me first show you the way to find the FuboTV app on your Vizio Television:
- Press the Home icon of your Vizio Smart-Cast Television, and a list of applications will appear.
- Select FuboTV from the list of applications and run it on your TV set.
Now that you’ve run the app on your TV, it’s high time you sign in and purchase your membership.
Launching And Connecting FuboTV on Your Vizio Television
Launching your FuboTV on your Vizio Smart TV is possible only when you have a pre-existing FuboTV account. That’s because unless you have an account, you won’t receive the activation code to log in from your Vizio TV.
Hence, if you don’t have an account, I suggest you go to FuboTV’s official website and create one. And once your account is created, keep it open on your browser, and start with your app launching process.
Now let’s move on to our final segment and help you connect to your FuboTV account:
- First, launch your FuboTV app on your Vizio Smart TV, and the sign-in page will appear on your screen.
- Here, you’ll see two options on your screen’s top, “SIGN IN WITH A CODE,” and the “SIGN IN WITH YOUR EMAIL” option. You’ll automatically land on the first option’s section from these two, with 6 blank boxes.
- In the blank boxes, you’ve to enter your activation code. The code I’m talking about will appear on your official FuboTV account on the browser. Therefore, all you have to do is revisit the tab, copy the code, and paste it into the boxes.
Note: The activation code remains only for 5 minutes. Thus, be fast in copying and pasting the code on your application.
- Finally, once you’re in, you’ll receive a confirmation message that will appear on your screen. And you’ll be ready to explore the world of Fubo on your Vizio TV.
Some Vizio TV Series and Models Where You Can Play FuboTV
Now, before you start connecting to the FuboTV account on your Vizio TV, it’s important to know about the TV series and models compatible with FuboTv.
So, here are some Vizio TV series most compatible with your FuboTV account:
- P Series
- M Series
- V Series
- E Series
- D series
Any TV set from these series and you can play FuboTV without worrying about any error signal.
Moving forward, here are some Vizio TV models compatible with the FuboTV app:
- D from 2016
- E from 2017
- F from 2018
- G from 2019
- H from 2020
Coming back to your new Vizio television deserves to be treated with exclusivity. Hence, watching a premium streaming service like FuboTV is only justified.
So, I’ve told you everything about FuboTV/vizio-connect. I’m sure you’ve understood the points to install FuboTV on your Vizio television and start watching the app ASAP.
Can I Watch FuboTV for Free?
Yes, you can watch FuboTV for free, but only for 7 days. To explain it vividly, FuboTV has a 7-day free trial period, during which you can stream for unlimited hours. However, after your free trial period, you must buy their subscription to keep watching.
Their subscription charges include the following:
● Pro Plan for $74.99 every month
● Elite Plan for $84.99 every month
● Premier Plan for $94.99 every month
How Can I Connect FuboTV on My Xbox?
Connecting your FuboTV account with your Xbox is done like this:
● First, you’ve to open your Xbox and land on the Home Screen.
● Next, select the store by scrolling on the right side of the screen.
● Once you enter the store, scroll down and find the Apps section
● Enter the application store on your TV and search for the FuboTV app.
● And when you find the application, click the Green install button.
● After finishing the download, launch the app on your Xbox and sign in successfully.
Can You Name Some Other Devices Compatible With FuboTV?
FuboTV is available on Amazon Fire TV to Android, iPhone, Google TV, LG Smart TV, iPad, Apple TV, and more. However, they must be the latest generation devices. Unless they’re the latest generation, you cannot launch the app on your device.
Is FuboTV the Best Sports Streaming Network?
Yes, FuboTV is one of the best sports streaming networks. Hence, the service has more than 1.29 million paid subscribers. So, if you want to subscribe to any sports streaming network, FuboTV is the one.