Paramount+ is a popular streaming platform that offers exciting content. However, if you aren’t pleased with the service, you can cancel your subscription anytime. The exact method of cancellation relies on the device you use to access the service. So, knowing how to cancel Paramount Plus varies for different device users. You can cancel the subscription via the website, Amazon, Roku, Android, or iPhone. This article will take you through the various ways to end your Paramount Plus subscription.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on the Website
If you’ve subscribed the Paramount+ directly, go to the website to cancel the service. This method is for those who use their smart TV, mobile, or web browser to sign up.
- Navigate to the Paramount Plus website.
- Here, log into your Paramount Plus account.
- Now, tap your profile image. It is present on the upper-left portion of the Home window.
- Now, tap the ‘Account’ option to go to the Account page.
- Scroll down the page. Find and tap the ‘Cancel subscription’ option.
- Confirm the cancellation to successfully end your streaming service.
According to the official Paramount Plus support page, users should connect with account support of Amazon to end this service. But it is also easy to end the service via the Amazon account dashboard.
Follow this process to cancel your subscription through Amazon or FireTV directly.
- Navigate to your Amazon Prime account and sign into it.
- After logging in, hover the cursor over the account name. It will be in the top-right part.
- Now, tap ‘Account settings.’
- In the menu bar, you will find the ‘Channels’ option.
- Touch it with your cursor and find ‘Paramount Plus’ in the dropdown of ‘Your Channels.’
- After that, click ‘Cancel Channel.’
- Now, the service will give you a retention offer about paying a certain amount monthly to access the service.
- Just tap the ‘Cancel my subscription’ button and proceed.
- This action will give you a confirmation that your subscription has ended.
Roku users can cancel their subscriptions via their devices or through the company’s website. Use these steps to end the service on Roku.
- Navigate to roku.com and sign in.
- Next, click the account symbol at the top-right part.
- After that, choose ‘My account.’
- Now, tap ‘Manage subscriptions.’
- Below ‘Active subscriptions,’ find ‘Paramount Plus.’
- Upon locating it, choose ‘Cancel subscription.’
- Now, choose a reason for this action and select ‘Continue to cancel.’
- Finally, click ‘Finish.’
- If you want to cancel the service on your Roku device, choose it from the channel list and hit the asterisk or ‘*’ button on the remote.
- Now, pick ‘Manage subscription’ followed by ‘Cancel subscription.’
If you signed up for this subscription service through your iPhone’s App Store, use these steps to cancel it.
- In the ‘Settings’ app, touch your name.
- Now, touch ‘Subscriptions.’
NOTE – If you cannot see ‘Subscriptions,’ touch ‘iTunes & App Store.’ Now touch your Apple ID followed by ‘View Apple ID.’ Log in, find, and tap the ‘Subscriptions’ section.
- Touch ‘Paramount Plus’ followed by ‘Cancel subscription.’
- Finally, touch ‘Confirm.’
If you signed up for the subscription service via the Play Store or another Android device, use these steps to end the service.
- On your phone or Android device, visit g.co/play/subscriptions.
- Choose the Paramount Plus subscription.
- Tap the ‘Cancel subscription’ option.
- Now, adhere to the rest of the instructions to end your service.
POINT TO NOTE – Simply uninstalling the Paramount Plus app on your Android device won’t end the subscription. You need to follow the entire process above to cancel or change your subscription.
How to Cancel the Free Trial on Paramount+
Users may cancel the free trial of this streaming service. The process is the same as canceling the subscription from the official website described above.
- Visit the Paramount Plus website.
- Here, sign into your account.
- Now, touch your profile picture.
- Hit the ‘Account’ button to access the Account page.
- Go to the page’s lower portion and tap ‘Cancel subscription.’
- Finally, confirm your cancellation.
Paramount Plus gives you the provision to cancel your yearly or monthly subscription whenever you want prior to the billing cycle. The same goes for the free trial. The subscription to this platform is automatically renewed. That’s why it is necessary to terminate the service’s subscription before your billing cycle ends. It will save you from the auto-renewal for which you need to pay once it starts.
According to Paramount Plus, you cannot get a refund if you end your membership in the middle of your billing cycle. Also, users can’t terminate their membership for the remaining days of the month. If you cancel it during this period, you can only enjoy the content for the remaining days until your billing cycle ends.
Paramount Plus is a popular platform that offers diverse types of content. However, you can choose to cancel the Paramount subscription if you don’t feel like spending money here is worth it. Terminate the service at any time through one of the ways described above.
Can I cancel my Paramount Plus subscription at any time?
Yes, canceling a Paramount Plus subscription can take place anytime within the billing period. Ensure that you end the service within the billing timeframe. Otherwise, it will get auto-renewed, and you will have to pay for it again.
Does Paramount Plus come free with the Amazon Prime video service?
Amazon Prime Video allows its subscribers access to the ad-free plan of Paramount Plus. But you need to pay $9.99 monthly to access this channel. You can, however, try the service out for free without paying for seven days. If you don’t like it, cancel it before the trial period ends.
Why am I unable to cancel my Paramount Plus account?
You may be trying to cancel your Paramount Plus account from within the app. But you cannot do so as the service recommends that you cancel it in the manner you signed up. So, use your PC or phone to terminate the service plan rather than the app.
Is there a number I can call to cancel Paramount Plus?
If you are an Android app or Android TV user, you may call Google to end the subscription of this service. Dial (855) 836-3987 to terminate your Paramount Plus subscription.