Have you stopped using your Hulu account and want to find a way to get rid of it? You might want to know step-by-step instructions on how to delete Hulu account. To delete your account, you must first do away with the service’s subscription. Hulu lets you delete the data associated with your account as well. This includes your watch history. Additionally, you may delete your profile, be it single or in bulk.
In this post, you’ll find complete details about deleting your Hulu account. Use these instructions to eliminate it and save your money (if budget is your reason for reading this article).
How to Delete Hulu Account on TV?
Deleting your Hulu account on TV means getting rid of your profile. Follow the instructions here to delete your profile or account on devices like Roku, smart TV, and Apple TV.
- Launch Hulu on your smart TV.
- Select ‘Profiles.’ It is under ‘Manage Account.’
- Click ‘OK’ after selecting the Hulu profile you want to delete on your TV.
- Lastly, press ‘OK’ one more time to confirm the deletion.
POINT TO NOTE: You can remove every profile from your Hulu account (apart from the main profile) by signing in using just a web browser. Additionally, all related watch histories and preferences will be erased.
Here are the steps to delete all Hulu profiles on your TV.
- Hover over the top-right part and select ‘Account.’
- Go to ‘Privacy and Settings.’
- Tap ‘California Privacy Rights.’
- Look below the ‘Manage Activity’ section.
- Choose ‘Profiles.’
- Now, tap ‘Clear selected.’
- From this menu, you may delete watch history and cloud DVR settings for every profile.
How To Delete Hulu Account Permanently?
Before you take the step to get rid of your Hulu, think twice. You cannot reverse this process. If you are sure about this decision, here’s how to delete Hulu account completely.
- Navigate to Hulu.com.
- Now, sign into your account.
- On the drop-down menu at the upper-right portion, tap ‘Account.’
- Choose the ‘California Privacy Rights’ option under ‘Privacy and Settings.’ You will find it at the bottom left part.
- After that, tap the ‘Start deletion’ button.
- Choose a way to cancel your active Hulu subscription.
- Now, tap ‘Start deletion.’
- Log into your email account.
- You will find the next steps to complete this deletion process.
- Tap ‘Confirm’ on this email.
- You will get more instructions about your account deletion process.
DO REMEMBER: Depending on how much more information is needed, processing the account deletion request may take several weeks. Through the portal, you can always check in on the status. Any future correspondence from Hulu about the deletion of accounts will take place through the Privacy Portal.
How to Delete Hulu Account On A Phone?
Do you use the Hulu app on your iPhone or Android? It is simple to delete your account on the app as well. We have listed the steps to follow on both Android and iPhone.
- Delete a Hulu account on Android
- Open the Hulu application on your phone.
- Next, tap ‘Account.’
- Tap this option again and input your password.
- Tap ‘Cancel.’ It will be beside ‘Cancel your subscription.’
- Delete a Hulu account on iPhone
You can usually use your Apple ID to subscribe to Hulu through iTunes. You link your Hulu to your Apple ID and pay for it via the form of payment associated with iTunes. So, if you want to know how to delete a Hulu account on your iPhone, you need to use your Apple ID. Manage the subscription of this streaming service by doing the following:
- Open iTunes on your iPhone.
- Pick the ‘Account’ menu.
- Now choose ‘View my account.’
- You may be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ area.
- Choose ‘Manage.’ You will see it next to ‘Subscriptions.’
- Now, select ‘Edit.’
- You will come to a page where you will be able to cancel your service subscription.
How Do You Delete A Profile on Hulu’s Website?
Do you want to delete another person’s Hulu profile? You can do so if you are an account holder. Follow these points.
- Log into your account on the official Hulu website.
- Choose the profile of the account holder.
- Go to the ‘Profiles’ tab. It will be at the top left part.
- You will see several Hulu profiles below your account.
- Find the profile that you wish to delete and choose ‘Edit.’
- Now, choose the ‘Delete profile’ box.
- That’s it. You have deleted the Hulu profile on the website.
Now, you are fully aware of the process to delete your Hulu account permanently. Use the steps above to eliminate this service and save money. The entire process is quick and easy. For any further help, contact Hulu customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I delete a Hulu account permanently?
To delete or cancel your Hulu subscription permanently, you must log into your account. Tap the link for California Privacy Rights and then hit the ‘Start Deletion’ button. Look into your email account and follow the next steps to delete your Hulu account permanently.
Why can’t I delete a Hulu profile?
The primary profile cannot be deleted, but you can always edit it if necessary. You can remove someone’s profile from Hulu.com if you don’t want to remain in touch with them. Go to ‘Manage profiles’ and then select the profile you wish to delete. Choose ‘Delete profile.’
How do I delete my Hulu account on Reddit?
The steps to delete your Hulu account on Reddit are the same as deleting your account on the web. Go to the account holder’s profile and choose ‘Manage your account.’ Tap ‘California Privacy Right’ followed by ‘Start deletion.’
How do I contact Hulu to cancel my account?
If you desire to cancel your Hulu account, call 888-265-6650. This is the Hulu Help Center number to get help for deleting your account.