Amazon is the biggest online retailer and cloud service provider. People extensively use it to buy almost everything, from daily necessities to luxury items. However, if you don’t receive your parcel, get the wrong order, or face any other issue, contacting Amazon Prime customer service is crucial.
You can contact Amazon Prime by visiting Amazon.com/contact-us. Here, you will find the option to call customer service or contact customer support. Besides that, connect directly with Amazon by dialing 1-888-280-4331. Alternatively, access the customer service page containing tons of support articles and frequently asked questions.
The best way to contact Amazon Prime customer service is by navigating to the Contact Us page. This page is on Amazon’s official website.
- If you face any issues with Amazon Go, Amazon Fresh, and Amazon Go Grocery, just navigate to this page.
- Here, tap the link for ‘Call customer service.’
- A Sign-in screen will open.
- Log into your account to talk to an Amazon store representative.
- Enter your phone number in the field provided and tap ‘Call me now.’
- These Amazon Prime customer service representatives will cater to you 24 hours a day throughout the week.
- If you face any other problem, hit the ‘Customer support’ link for the same.
- The customer service support hub page will open on your browser.
- Here, tap any help section to get more information on it.
- For example, you can get help with your delivery, return, account login issues, problems with Alexa devices, payments, and gift cards.
- If you don’t find the concerned issue, tap the ‘Something else’ tab.
The customer service phone number of Amazon is 1-888-280-4331. This number works throughout the day on all weekdays and weekends. However, do not expect to connect straight with a real person upon dialing this number. You will first speak with an automated chatbot and then connect to a human representation. But you need to stay on the call for some time.
When you connect with the customer service of Amazon through phone, ensure to have the smartphone linked to your account. You will get a verification code or a link on your phone. Enter it to speak to the support agent.
Besides the phone, you can also reach out to support by emailing them at email@example.com with your concern.
You can connect with a customer service staff member through an online chat too. This medium is faster than contacting the rep by phone. Follow this procedure for contacting the online live chat of the service.
- Go to the Help page of Amazon.
- Here, choose the ‘Something Else’ option. You can find it at the top of the screen.
- It will ask you about the area where you need help.
- Choose the ‘I need more help’ option.
- In the new screen, you will again be asked about your problem by an automated messenger.
- Choose ‘Talk to a representative.’
- You will soon be presented with two options. The first is ‘Chat with an associate now’ for speaking to a customer service member through chat. The second option is ‘Request a phone call’ to talk to a support staff member on the phone.
Yes, the Amazon app for Android and iOS lets customers quickly get access to the support hub. Moreover, the steps for accessing Amazon help and support are the same for both Android and iOS mobile users. Use the mobile app if you cannot access your desktop computer.
- On the Amazon app on your phone, touch the ‘Profile’ icon. It will be at the bottom of the screen.
- After that, touch the ‘Your Account’ button close to the upper-left part.
- Now, touch ‘Contact Us’ below the ‘Customer Service’ section.
- Scroll down and locate the ‘Prime’ section.
- At this point, the mobile variant of the Amazon support hub will begin.
- You will find different topics about your Amazon account.
- Browse through them and find the issue bothering you.
- However, if you cannot find your concern, contact customer service via email, live chat, or phone. These mediums allow you to get an answer quickly.
Similar to chatting live with Amazon customer service representatives on a PC, you can also do so on your mobile. Here’s how to open a live chat on Android and iOS apps.
- Tap the ‘Profile’ icon on your Amazon app.
- Next, touch the ‘Your account’ button.
- After that, tap ‘Contact Us,’ which is under ‘Customer Service.’
- Find the ‘Something else’ section by scrolling down.
- Touch ‘View all.’ It is on the right-hand side.
- Now, choose the ‘I need more help’ button.
- The chatbot for Amazon customer service will open.
- Input ‘Talk to your representative’ to request a live service agent.
- You will be able to talk to them within seconds if they are available.
Read Also: How to Cancel Amazon Prime
This guide has given you comprehensive information about how to contact Amazon Prime customer service. You can use any of the methods above to reach out to the support staff at your convenience. The support service is active throughout the day and will help to fix whatever issue you are facing speedily.
What is the Amazon Prime number?
The Amazon Prime number is 1-888-280-4331. This number is open for all Amazon users throughout the week. You can dial the number at any time of the day to resolve your queries.
How can I unlock my Amazon account?
You can unlock your Amazon account by contacting the live chat of the service. Besides, you can call customer support at Amazon. They will tell you the required steps to unlock your account. Alternatively, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify them of the issue.
Why has Amazon blocked my account?
Amazon blocks an account if it detects suspicious activity. Your account can also be blocked if you breach Amazon’s policies and terms. Exploiting customer reviews and maintaining numerous Seller Central accounts are other reasons.
How should I delete my credit card details on Amazon?
To delete your credit card details, go to Amazon.com, sign into your account, and choose the ‘Your account’ button. Tap ‘Payment options’ and choose the credit card payment method. Tap ‘Delete’ and confirm it.