FuboTV, a sports-centered streaming service, gives users access to over 100 live events. It’s a great service for sports and non-sports enthusiasts. Apart from this, Fubo streams many popular news shows and movies. But there may arise a moment when you may not wish to continue with this service. So, knowing how to cancel FuboTV will certainly prove to be of much use.
There are various ways to cancel your FuboTV subscription. You can do it through Fubo.tv itself, through the Roku website, or on Apple TV. As a substitute, you can opt for another streaming service. Read on to learn how to can cancel your FuboTV subscription in various ways.
How to Cancel a FuboTV on Fubo.TV
The following steps are for those who signed up for the service on Fubo.tv website
- Log into your account present on FuboTV.
- Now, choose a profile. Unsigned users should sign in via their email and password connected with FuboTV.
- Now, tap on your profile beside the search field.
- Choose ‘My account.’
- From its screen, pick the ‘Subscription and Billing’ option.
- Locate the ‘Cancel subscription’ present at the last area of the page and click it.
- To cancel the service, choose ‘Complete cancellation.’
POINT TO NOTE: If you decide not to cancel the service but don’t think you would use it for a period, hit ‘Pause subscription.’
- A special deals screen will come.
- FuboTV will give you a special one-time discount.
- If this makes up your mind to continue, tap ‘Redeem offer.’
- But if you have decided to cancel the subscription, hit the ‘Cancel subscription’ button.
- A Cancellation Confirmed page will show.
- Dismiss it by tapping ‘OK.’
- You may provide feedback on the reason for canceling your subscription after tapping ‘OK.’
POINT TO NOTE: If you opt for subscription cancellation in between the free period of the trial, the trial will expire instantly.
How to Cancel FuboTV Subscription on Roku
In Roku, you can cancel the subscription via the my.roku.com website or on the device itself.
How to Cancel FuboTV Subscription via my.roku.com
- Log into the website to see your subscriptions.
- Besides the FuboTV plan, tap the ‘Unsubscribe’ option.
- Choose ‘Yes, Unsubscribe’ to confirm your choice.
- There will be an option named ‘Renew,’ which will allow you to renew the subscription till the current period expires.
How to Cancel FuboTV via the Roku device
- Take your Roku remote and hit the ‘Home’ button.
- Through the directional pad, highlight the Roku channel. It is shaped like a plus symbol and is on your remote’s center.
- Now, hit the star button on your Roku remote. It will let you access the ‘Options’ menu.
- To see the renewal date, tap ‘Manage subscription.’
- Choose the ‘Cancel subscription’ option to unsubscribe.
- Hit ‘Cancel subscription’ to confirm your choice.
- You will now see a message confirming this action. It will also tell you the date from which you will not be able to stream this TV.
- Finally, tap ‘Done.’
How to Cancel FuboTV on Apple TV
You can follow a simple process if you purchased your FuboTV subscription via an Apple account and want to cancel it.
- Hit ‘Home’ on the TV’s remote.
- Navigate to the ‘Settings’ menu. It is on the remote.
- Now, choose ‘Users and accounts.’
- Choose your account on the top area of the screen.
- Hit the ‘Subscriptions’ button.
- Next, tap ‘Manage subscriptions.’
- Click ‘FuboTV.’
- At the lower area, there will be a ‘Cancel subscription’ option.
- Press that option.
- On the confirmation screen, you will view your subscription getting canceled on the Apple TV.
How to Cancel FuboTV Subscription on ios Device
You can cancel the subscription to this streaming service if you bought your account with the Apple account. Cancel the subscription via iTunes and App Store.
- Find the settings of your iOS device.
- Hit your Apple ID at the top.
- Choose ‘Subscriptions’ followed by FuboTV.
- Now, choose ‘Cancel Subscription’ followed by ‘Confirm.’
- A confirmation prompt will appear.
How to Cancel FuboTV on Android
Android device users have two options to cancel the subscription. They can do it by accessing the website or the Android Play Store.
- Move to the Play Store application.
- Log in with the account through which you purchased the subscription.
- Tap the ‘Subscriptions’ tab. This will give a list of your subscriptions.
- From these, locate and choose ‘FuboTV.’
- Touch ‘Cancel subscription.’
- Your subscription has ended.
According to the cancellation policy of FuboTV, you can watch content till your trial period officially ends. It is for those who signed up via their Roku account. But if you subscribed through the official website of FuboTV, you cannot use the service after canceling your free trial.
But if you cancel your paid subscription, you can access content until your existing billing cycle ends.
Users of various devices can easily cancel their subscription to the popular FuboTV streaming service. The process is quite similar and easy. You may explore other services or sign up for another subscription to FuboTV at a later time.
Can I end my FuboTV subscription before my trial period finishes?
You can end your subscription even before your trial period ends. It will help you not incur monthly subscription charges.
Is it free to cancel the FuboTV subscription?
Canceling the subscription to FuboTV is completely free. There are no cancellation fees. The subscription automatically renews every month till you make the decision to cancel it. You can cancel whenever you want to prevent the subscription from renewing after the existing period.
Is FuboTV available with Amazon Prime?
You can watch the Fubo Sports Network in Amazon Prime’s Freevee sections. You can find FuboTV through Amazon Prime video’s search feature.
Is a free trial of FuboTV worth it?
A free trial of this subscription service is worth signing up for. This free trial gives you a 7-day look at the various FuboTV plans. It is one of the first sports-focusses streaming services. So, it has all the games you want to see. Moreover, if you feel like you don’t want it anymore, cancel before it ends.